We require a motivated full time Practice Manager professional, with brilliant people management and communication skills, to oversee the care of our patients and lead the team in our rapidly growing practice.
Green Apple Dental is a small, fast paced, busy dental practice and we expect our employees to be hard working, reliable, able to take initiative and willing to help their fellow staff members. The team at Green Apple Dental Clinic are passionate about helping all of our patients achieve optimal oral health. Our highly experienced team specialise in a wide array of fields, including everything from cosmetic services and sedation, to oral surgery, wisdom extractions, and dental implants. Green Apple Dental Clinic is the ideal all-in-one dental practice, offering an expert level of care not easily found elsewhere.
The Practice Manager role is full time and vital to the ongoing success of the practice and your main responsibilities will include:
- Patient communication, building customer relations in a professional yet friendly manner
- Front-office duties and ensuring efficient day to day running of the practice
- Staff management, rosters, recruitment and financial reporting
- Office administration, leading projects and marketing campaigns
- Ensuring the practice meets compliance requirements.
You will receive ongoing development and support with Prime Practice to ensure you excel in the role, along with a supportive professional team. The modern and spacious dental practice is located on Sydney Rd in Brunswick, with easy access to public transport and parking. Our team are friendly, close-knit and committed to excellence. This role will suit someone who is keen to learn, improve and expand both the business and patient experience.
You will need to:
- Possess excellent communication and phone skills
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude and determination to make a difference for our patients and practice
- Have a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
- Be highly organised and have strong experience in the dental industry as a Practice Manager with great business acumen
- Be patient focussed and a great team player
- Be able to work autonomously and manage staff as required.
If you believe this is the role for you, please forward your resume detailing your skills and Practice Manager experience.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent to the practice.