At The Avenue Dental our highly professional team offers a range of dental procedures to support our patients and along with general dentistry this includes specialised treatments of root canal therapy, Invisalign, crowns, tooth extractions and cosmetic work. With two locations Toowoomba and Pittsworth, we have a strong patient base.
Toowoomba is known as the Garden City, is Queensland’s largest inland city and is under a 2-hour drive from Brisbane. It’s a great place to live and work!
Replacing a long-term dentist within the practice, the role is full time Monday to Friday with some Saturday work on a roster basis. It is expected that you will complete work across both locations. This is a long-term opportunity for a patient-focussed dentist who is competent in all areas of general dentistry. You will require excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build patient rapport and trust easily.
The successful candidate will have a welcoming, compassionate manner with patients, willing to listen to them to ensure optimum care is provided. Mentoring and ongoing development is available, but you must have at least 2 years’ experience.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- A warm welcoming manner and the ability to quickly build rapport with people
- Be clinically competent in all areas of general dentistry, with at least 2 years practical experience.
- Current APHRA registration and relevant insurances are pre-requisite.
- Experienced or an interest in endodontics and advantage but not essential
- Be patient-focussed and a great team player
- A willingness to listen, learn and grow both professionally and personally
The role is open to qualified experienced dentists with full working rights for Australia.
This is a fantastic opportunity. Interested? Please forward your resume detailing your skills and experience, along with your availability.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.