Hygienist and OHT’s are a great source of support for the dentist, and revenue for the practice. These team members contribute greatly to getting patients who may not require any treatment to return every six months for their regular check-up. However, it can be fraught with cancellations and FTAs if this department is not seamlessly integrated into the practice.
With the aim of helping practices maximise the collaboration between dentists and hygienists/OHT, this session will help you…
- Discover how to seamlessly implement and refine the “five fundamental systems” to maximise your Hygiene/OHT Department.
- Learn the essential communication skills you need to have your patients asking to see your hygienist/OHT.
- Ensure the dentist and hygienist/OHT are aligned around practice treatment philosophies and diagnoses.
- Increase patient participation in your practice’s Active Maintenance Program.
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.