We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and friendly Dental Assistant to join our close-knit dental team in Macquarie Park.
At Wise Dental, we provide a comprehensive suite of dental treatments and services in a modern, comfortable environment. We are fully fitted with the latest in modern dental technology and are open daily from 10:00am to 10:00pm. Our aim is to combine convenience and accessibility with quality, providing a one stop shop for quality dental treatments and services for our patients.
The Dental Assistant role is required to work across Monday to Friday, with some flexibility required for evening work. Experience in the role of a Dental Assistant is essential with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within a dental practice. Knowledge and use of D4W software will be highly regarded.
In this role your main responsibilities will include:
- Chairside assisting and patient interaction
- Sterilisation and handling simple lab work and projects
Points for success are:
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Willingness to learn and grow with the practice
- Be honest, reliable and patient-focussed
- Be well presented and able to quickly build rapport with patients
- Be a great team player and have a flexible attitude
- Confident, mature, friendly and enthusiastic manner
If this sounds like an opportunity you would love to pursue, please send your resume detailing your skills and experience. Candidates will only be considered for the role where they have 2-3 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.