Terms and Conditions: Practice Plan
1. CPD: Where applicable (a) AUS: Prime Practice guarantees the relevant courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on CPD. (b) NZ: NZDA verifies, that based on the information provided to NZDA, the relevant activity meets
the Dental Council policy requirements for CPD. NZDA CPD verification does not imply promotion or endorsement of the contents of any course. Attendees need to use professional judgment to assess the validity and usefulness of techniques, materials or therapeutic products to their own practice. (c) Personal certificates containing all CPD information will be made available at the end of the workshop.
2. COST: Prime Practice reserves the right to charge the correct
amount if the advertised or calculated price above is incorrect.
3. GST is not applicable for services provided in New Zealand. Prices in NZD may be converted to AUD on date of transaction and there may be exchange rate fluctuations
4. COMMITMENT: Once Programs are selected and agreed no cancellations or refunds (other than in accordance with any applicable law) may be made without the written agreement of Prime Practice.
5. ENROLMENT: You will receive confirmation of your registration within 2 working days. If not, please contact Prime Practice.
7. ADDITIONAL COSTS: In some instances, additional travel costs may be incurred. You will be advised of this at the time of agreeing to the Programs.
8. PROGRAM SPECIFIC TERMS: Certain Programs may have other terms and conditions specific to that Program. Those terms and conditions are available on our web site www.primepractice.com.au or are contained in the specific documentation related to that Program. Prime Practice Plans have a 3 month notice period. Notice must be provided in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org 9. LIMITATION: The information and documentation provided by Prime Practice Pty. Ltd. its employees, agents, contractors and suppliers (“Prime”) at any workshop/seminar/program undertaken by the Client (or person nominated by the Client) (“Information”) is information of a general and non-specific nature only and may or may not have application in relation to a specific dental practice. To the fullest extent permitted by law the user of any Information (“User”) as condition of using the Information hereby acknowledges and agrees that Prime shall not be liable to the User for any injuries, claims, losses, expenses or damages (including any special, indirect or consequential damages whether relating to loss of profits or revenue or otherwise) whatsoever that the User may be or become liable for as a consequence of or in connection with the use by the User of the Information.
The Client hereby agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by law the liability of Prime its employees, agents and contractors to the Client and any User for any and all injuries, claims, losses, expenses or damages (including general, special, indirect or consequential damages whether relating to loss of profits or revenue or otherwise) whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to the provision of the Information from any cause or causes including but not limited to the negligence, errors, omissions, strict liability, breach of contract or breach of warranty by Prime (but excluding any wilful or intentional wrong) shall not exceed the greater of the total amount paid by the Client in relation to the Information or $10,000. Notwithstanding the above the liability of Prime for breach of any guarantees under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and the Australian Consumer Law, or comparable legislation in each of the States and Territories of Australia is limited to any of the following as determined by Prime: a) the supplying of the Services again; or b) the payment of the cost of having the Services supplied again.