Please click through Frequently Asked Questions below. If you need additional information, please submit a question on the main FAQ page and one of our support team members will get back to you shortly.
If you are not a member of a Prime Practice Plan visit our website here https://primepractice.net
If you are in Essential/Premium/Advanced Plan email us directly at [email protected]
A recording is available for 5 days for the following:
- Infection Prevention Part 1: Compliance
- Infection Prevention Part 2: Standard Precautions
- Infection Prevention Part 3: Sterilisation
- BPPS: Best Practice Phone Skills Part 1
- BPPS: Best Practice Phone Skills Part 2
- Recall Systems
- Maximising a Hygiene / OHT Department
- HR SYSTEMS: Recruitment
- HR SYSTEMS: Induction and Onboarding
- HR SYSTEMS: Reviews and Performance
- Huddles and Team Meetings
- Cancellations and Late Patients
- Handling Emergencies
- Appointment Book Scheduling
A recording is available for 2 days for the following:
- Effective Leadership Communication
- How to Create a Positive Team Culture
- Strategies to Improve the Patient Experience
- Leader as Coach
- Leading for Results
- Become a More Resilient Leader
There is no recording available for:
- Mastering Practice Ownership
- Virtual Primespeak
What do I do if I can’t attend a workshop or need to change attendance numbers for a workshop I have already registered for?
Please check your spam and junk folder as sometimes our emails end up there.
Please mark our emails as “safe” to receive all future communications.
If you are unable to find the email, contact our events team at [email protected]
1 CPD point is given for each hour attended at a workshop/training session.
Once you have completed the workshop you will receive a certificate that includes details of the CPD points accrued.
All dental practitioners are required to maintain their own records detailing their CPD activities for audit purposes (keeping your certificate on file).
For New Zealand Dental Association the six-digit CPD code will be given out at the completion of the workshop.
Please contact [email protected]
Phone Number: +61 2 8935 0600
Here is a video on where to find your certificate in PrimeGo
Here is a video with instructions on how to sign up for PrimeGo
Here is a video to update your details in PrimeGo.