- Full Time - Monday to Saturday as rostered
- Great variety in tasks with professional development encouraged
- Friendly, professional teams and above award rate of pay
The Practice is located in Minchinbury and is a privately owned, pro-active, modern and friendly dental practice. There is strong patient demand and an expanding, professional and friendly team.
The Receptionist/Dental Assistant role will primarily include Reception tasks, with responsibilities including greeting patients, taking phone calls, booking appointments, processing payments. There may be occasions where you will be requested to provide chairside assistance and steri support.
This role will suit someone who loves interacting with people, who is well presented and who has a warm and bubbly personality. Flexibility with availability is required to work weekdays, evenings and Saturdays to meet our patient requirements. The Practice is open 7.30am to 7.30pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 8am to 5.30pm.
Prior experience in a dental setting a must for success in this role, ideally with both dental reception and dental assisting experience. You will be passionate about providing the best possible care for our patients and be keen to learn and grow.
The successful applicant will have:
- A clear focus on excellent patient care and the ability to quickly build rapport with patients
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail
- Be well presented, with the ability to follow clear guidelines and direction
- A mature professional approach to all work, with good organisational skills
- An up-to-date Covid Immunisation record
- Able to work on a permanent ongoing basis in Australia
- A Cert III in Dental Assisting and knowledge of D4W is highly regarded, but not essential
Excited? We would love to hear from you! Please apply with your resume detailing your skills and experience relevant to the role.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice