- Part Time or Casual between 32-38hrs per week
- Commence ASAP with a good hourly rate and close to transport links
- Ongoing long-term opportunity and development
Coomera SmileCo Dental in Upper Coomera has a great team of practitioners and support staff who offer a comprehensive, fully co-ordinated approach to our patients and their treatment requirements. We are focussed on providing convenience to our patients in a relaxed atmosphere and will always go the extra mile to ensure our patients are as comfortable as possible.
The hours of work are rostered across Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (the successful must be able to work Saturday and some evenings) each week. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a successful supportive practice in either a part time or casual capacity.
As a Dental Assistant/Receptionist, you will be required to assist the dentist in all chair-side tasks as well steri and complete some of the day-to-day reception duties. Our team is friendly, supportive and hardworking. We are offering great development opportunities and a good hourly rate.
To truly excel in this role, you will:
- Be an experienced Dental Assistant with a Cert III in Dental Assisting essential
- Have attention to detail, be a good listener with a passion for dentistry
- Have an ability to quickly establish rapport with new and existing patients
- Always be willing to learn with an interest in ongoing development
- Be friendly, reliable and a team player with a can-do attitude
- Have approval to work on a permanent ongoing basis in Australia
If this opportunity sounds like the role for you then please apply with your resume detailing your skills and experience.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.