- Career opportunity for a can-do Practice Manager.
- Friendly professional team in a modern growing practice.
- Good salary, personal development, and immediate start available!
The Dental Surgery in Belconnen is a locally owned and operated family business, offering evidence-based dentistry with proven long-term success. We are a small practice with only 4 clinicians operating from 3 chairs.
Our goal is to educate, inspire and develop long-term relationships while offering reliable quality dental services.
Our close-knit team of experienced professionals’ pride themselves on the outstanding level of customer service provided, while achieving the highest standard of treatment results through their experience and innovative technological capabilities. The team is friendly, professional, and supportive.
About the role
We are currently looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic Practice Manager with a passion to lead people to deliver our culture of care with brilliant people management and communication skills. This role will suit someone who is keen to learn, improve and expand both the business and patient experience.
You will receive ongoing development and training to ensure you excel in the role, along with a supportive professional team. This role will suit someone who is keen to learn, improve and expand both the business and patient experience.
The Practice Manager role is full time and vital to the ongoing success of the practice and your main responsibilities will include:
- Patient communication, building customer relations in a professional yet friendly manner.
- Front-office duties and ensuring efficient day to day running of the practice.
- Staff management, rosters, recruitment, and financial reporting.
- Office administration, leading projects, and marketing duties.
- Ensuring the practice meets compliance requirements.
- Facilities Maintenance including monitoring facilities and equipment are maintained and serviced.
- Possess excellent communication and phone skills.
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude and determination to make a difference for our patients and practice.
- Have a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
- Be highly organised and have strong experience in the dental industry as a Practice Manager with great business acumen.
- Be patient focussed and a great team player.
- Be able to work autonomously and manage staff as required.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent to the practice