- Well-established books at both practices, solid professional teams
- In-house IV sedation & GA service available for interested dentists
- Working alongside senior clinicians and an in-house prosthetist
The practices are modern and friendly with strong patient demand in both locations. The practices are part of a growing group of privately-owned, family oriented dental practices with an excellent existing patient base.
The Dentist role is full time with hours set across both practices. There is a strong income building potential both now and into the future, with strong ongoing and expansive patient demand for services. There are well established books with an in-house sedation service available. A passion for Implants and Orthodontics is ideal, but not essential. In this role you will work alongside senior clinicians and an in-house prosthetist and interested dentists can register for GA, once a month with the local hospital.
The role will suit a dentist who is professional, friendly, sincere, open to working with a variety of people and has some Private Practice experience. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build patient rapport and trust easily. Your manner will be welcoming and compassionate, willing to listen to patients to ensure optimum care is provided.
As the successful candidate you will also have:
- Excellent communication and patient management skills
- At least 2 years of Australian dental experience with current AHPRA registration
- Clinically competent in all areas of general dentistry and great team player
- Exceptional people skills, a proactive nature and a caring attitude
- The ability to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- A passion for Implants and Orthodontics is ideal, but not essential
- Up to date Flu and Covid vaccinations
If this sounds like the role for you, please forward your resume detailing your skills and experience. We have a flexible start date and look forward to hearing from you.
Please note this ad has been placed on behalf of the Practice and all applications will be forwarded to the practice directly.