We are seeking an experienced Dental Assistant / Receptionist to join our team. This is a dual role with duties of both a Dental Assistant and Reception, the role is an essential part of our team.
Green Apple Dental is a small, fast paced, busy dental practice and we expect our employees to be hard working, reliable, able to take initiative and willing to help their fellow staff members. The team at Green Apple Dental Clinic are passionate about helping all of our patients achieve optimal oral health. Our highly experienced team specialise in a wide array of fields, including everything from cosmetic services and sedation, to oral surgery, wisdom extractions, and dental implants.
Green Apple Dental Clinic is the ideal all-in-one dental practice, offering an expert level of care not easily found elsewhere. The modern and spacious dental practice is located on Sydney Rd in Brunswick, with easy access to public transport and parking. Our team are friendly, close-knit and committed to excellence.
This is a long-term opportunity and integral to the success of the practice.
The Experienced Dental Assistant / Receptionist role is full-time, but with flexibility for a part time opportunity (2-3 days/week) for the right candidate. Working hours will be rostered across Monday to Saturday, with some flexibility required.
The role will include chairside assistance, steri, all aspects of front office duties including phone, appointments and assistance with other practice duties as required. The role will require a strong commitment to providing the best care to our patients and we look for people who genuinely enjoy working in the dental field.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude and determination to make a difference for our patients and practice
- Have a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
- Have at least 2 or more years’ experience as both a Dental Assistant and Dental Receptionist
- Have strong interpersonal skills with commitment to the team
- Have a bubbly, outgoing personality and be well presented
- Cert III in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
A fantastic opportunity! Apply now by forwarding your resume detailing your skills and experience.
Successful applicants will be contacted directly by the practice for interview.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent to the practice.