- Permanent Part-time with Saturday also available.
- State of the art practice with a professional friendly team.
- Convenient location, close to public transport and parking available.
Join a professional, friendly, supportive team at their state-of-the-art practice in Norwest, based in the Esplanade Medical and Dental Centre.
A full range of dental services is offered to patients, with the practice open Monday – Saturday to meet the patient requirements. The successful dentist will need to be confident to work independently in all areas of general dentistry and flexibility to work Saturdays.
This is a long-term opportunity for patient-focussed dentists, committed to providing high-quality dental treatment and service. You will require excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to build patient rapport and trust easily.
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication and patient management skills, with a caring and friendly personality and a willingness and drive to succeed. The successful candidate will have:
- A warm welcoming manner with a professional and ethical outlook.
- An ability to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records.
- Be a team player, with a willingness to listen, learn and grow both professionally and personally.
- Current APHRA registration and relevant insurances are pre-requisite.
- Unlimited working rights for Australia, ideally with 2 years Australian Dentist experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.