Plaza Dental Care are committed to excellence in everything they do. They believe by striving for excellence, they offer the best service to their patients, and at the same time, gain personal fulfilment and satisfaction from their work. The long-established Practice offers a full range of dental services.
They now seek an experienced part time Dentist to join their team. The role is part-time, initially commencing at 1 day (Monday or Wednesday) per week, with the opportunity to increase hours in the short term.
This is a long-term opportunity for a patient-focused dentist who is competent in all areas of general dentistry and on providing on providing a high-quality service. You will require excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to build patient rapport and trust easily.
The ideal candidate will have a caring and friendly personality, with a willingness and drive to succeed. You must be confident to work independently in all areas of general dentistry however mentorship is available.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Current APHRA registration and relevant insurances are pre-requisite.
- Unlimited working rights for Australia, with 2 years of Australian experience as a Dentist
- A warm welcoming manner and the ability to quickly build rapport with people
- Have excellent communication and patient management skills
- Professional and ethical outlook
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Be a team player, with a willingness to listen, learn and grow both professionally and personally
This is a fantastic opportunity. Interested? Please forward your resume detailing your skills and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.