- Beautiful purpose-built practice with strong income building potential
- Part Time - Thursday and Friday each week, great team
- Easy access to shops, cafes and transport - work close to home!
The practice is located close to the Northern Beaches Hospital in an up-and-coming precinct, with shopping centre close by as well as plans for a new centre in the future. The area is growing rapidly, this is a fantastic time to join this growing practice in a new precinct!
Successful Dentist candidates will have:
- at least 1 years’ experience (with current APHRA registration)
- be clinically competent in all aspects of general dentistry and have a commitment to the highest standards of patient and clinical care.
- proven ability to retain high treatment case acceptance rates and to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records.
All candidates will:
- Be clinically competent across all areas of general dentistry
- Have good listening skills with a passion for dentistry
- Be well-presented, able to quickly build rapport with patients and colleagues
- Have the ability to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Have current APHRA registration and licences
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity in a growing practice! Apply now with your resume detailing your skills and experience.
The role is open to qualified experienced dentists with full working rights for Australia. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.