An exciting opportunity for an experienced Dentist to join a modern 2 chair family practice each Friday.
The practice is located close to the Northern Beaches Hospital in an up and coming precinct with shopping centre close by as well as plans for a new centre in the future. There are also plans for additional homes to be built in the area – a great time to join this growing practice in a new precinct!
This is a long-term opportunity for a patient-focussed dentist who is competent in all areas of general dentistry and on providing on providing a high-quality service. You will require excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to build patient rapport and trust easily. The successful candidate will have a caring and friendly personality, with a willingness and drive to succeed.
The experienced Dentist is required every Friday 8am – 6pm.
The successful applicant will have:
- Exceptional people skills, a pro-active nature and a caring attitude.
- Great communication skills (both verbal and written)
- At least 2 years’ experience as a general dentist in Australia with current APHRA registration and strong skills in all areas of general dentistry
- Clinically competent and confident to complete exam, clean, restoration, crown preparation, RCT, extraction and emergency cases.
- Commitment to the highest standards of patient and clinical care
- A proven ability to retain high treatment case acceptance rates
- The ability to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Australian permanent residency or citizenship
Our team is friendly, supportive and hardworking. We are offering great development opportunities and strong income building potential.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity in a new growing practice!
Apply now with your resume detailing your skills and experience.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.