- Initially 2-3 days a week with the view to quickly increase to full time hours
- Modern practice with an established, rapidly growing patient base
- Start ASAP in a welcoming, friendly team environment with strong income
At Amore Dental, we understand that every patient is unique, which is why we provide a tailored, individual approach to every patient in a relaxed and friendly environment.
We provide expert general dentistry, preventative, cosmetic and emergency dental treatments in our new facilities with OPG, digital radiography, DSLR camera, quality materials, equipment and instruments. Our team are warm, friendly and experienced professionals. With genuine care for our patients, we provide a high standard of dental care and create positive experiences.
This role will suit a dentist who is professional and friendly with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will have an ability to build patient rapport and trust easily, willing to listen to patients to ensure optimum care is provided.
Mentorship is available or autonomy for those more experienced, the ideal candidate has passion for dentistry with a drive to learn and provide a professional and friendly quality dental service forming long term relationships with patients and staff.
As the practice is rapidly growing there is a strong income building potential both now and into the future, with strong ongoing and expansive patient demand for services.
As the successful candidate you will also have:
- Excellent communication and patient management skills
- At least 2 years of Australian dental experience with current AHPRA registration
- Clinically competent in all areas of general dentistry and great team player
- Exceptional people skills, a proactive nature and a caring attitude
- The ability to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
Please note this ad has been placed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be forwarded to the practice directly.