- Full-time or part-time option, with superb income potential
- Great facilities and supportive friendly teams at all locations
- Flexibility on days of work and location
The Practice is committed to excellence in dental treatment and offers a wide range of dental treatments both general and cosmetic. All patients are welcomed into a warm and friendly environment where they can relax knowing they will receive personalised dental care using the latest technology, quality dental materials and expert professionals.
Available options include either full time or part time with flexibility on location, hours and days of work.
The ideal candidate will be seeking a long-term opportunity, be patient-focused, competent in all areas of general dentistry, with some experience in cosmetic dentistry highly regarded and be committed to providing a high-quality service.
You will have the ability to build patient rapport and trust easily with your excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will have a welcoming, compassionate manner with patients, willing to listen to them to ensure optimum care is provided. You will be a qualified dentist with full working rights in Australia.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have current APHRA registration and relevant insurances in place
- Be clinically competent in all areas of general dentistry
- Have the ability to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Be patient-focussed and able to build good rapport with patients
- Be a motivated and an active member of the team
- Have great communication and time management skills
Please forward your resume detailing your skills and experience if you are interested in joining the team.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.