- Full Time role with a great hourly rate - no weekends!
- Excellent opportunities for growth long term
- Great location and a positive supportive team
At Purity Dental, we help our patients in Mulgrave and surrounding suburbs smile with confidence. We provide expert dental care and utilise the latest technology!
We require a Senior Dental Assistant who actively seeks opportunities to learn and grow, enjoys variety and new opportunities. This role will include overseeing the dental nursing team, rostering, meetings and reviews, inventory and training new staff members. You will possess empathy and have a warm and caring approach to patients, with the ability to quickly build rapport with patients.
Ideally you will be a qualified or experienced dental assistant, but if your goals align with ours and you have leadership experience, are keen to build a career within dental and learn all that this entails – we still want to hear from you!
Our Ideal candidate will:
- Be positive, with a can-do attitude, an 'on the spot' problem solver and have a calm, collected personality
- Be self-motivated, goal oriented and have attention to detail, be well organised and able to actively work with the team
- Be patient focused, take ownership in your contribution to the team and looking for a long-term career
- Have excellent communication skills, be adaptable and looking to share your experience with the team
- Be a quick learner, looking to grow personally and professionally with the practice long term
Interested? Apply now ensuring your resume details your skills and experience.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.