- Full Time Monday- Friday, with occasional Saturday. A great hourly rate
- Fully computerised boutique practice, with professional development for all
- Great, convenient location, within walking distance to buses, trams and trains
Clifton Hill Dental was established in 1994 by Dr Nick Malamas and since this time has grown into a team of dental professionals providing high quality dental services to the community. The team of highly experienced and caring Dental professionals are dedicated to utilising the latest technology and techniques in order to provide the best dental service to their patients. The practice also shares the Prime Practice philosophy, with professional development continually encouraged for all team members.
The Dental Assistant role involves chairside assisting, sterilisation and associated administration tasks. You will be caring and compassionate towards all our patients as you support our clinical team of both dentists and oral health therapists. You will have Dental Assisting experience, ideally with a Cert III.
Full time hours and days of work will be as rostered and this will be discussed in further detail at interview but will primarily be across Monday to Friday, with an occasional Saturday if required. Our practice hours are currently 7:30am-6pm Monday -Thursday, 7:30am-3pm Fridays and 8:30am-2 pm Saturdays.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Strong computer skills, ideally with some knowledge of Oasis
- A bubbly outgoing personality, enthusiastic and reliable
- A commitment to providing exceptional service and care and the ability to build rapport quickly with patients
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn and to support the team
- At least 6 months experience as a Dental Assistant will be ideal, however we will offer full training to the right candidate.
Please note this ad has been placed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be forwarded to the practice directly.